Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Summary of Work Required: Leadership
• Provide strategic guidance for storage services as required.
• Manage storage projects.
• Assist the Service Owner and Team Lead in the delivery of ICC Service Delivery Agreements (SDAs) to customers.
• Assist with the coordination, preparation, presentation and implementation of proposals and projects linked to the SDAs.
• Be a go-to expert for troubleshooting storage related issues.
• Liaise with Partner Organizations on a service management basis Service Management.
• Manage, prioritize and take ownership of tasks assigned to the storage services team as required
• Monitor and take ownership of tasks assigned to storage services team ensuring completion within SLA targets.
• Provide support for all storage services SDAs.
• Design, install, configure and support storage infrastructure.
• Assist in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of storage automation tasks using Ansible and related technologies.
• Provide on-call support (either on-site or remotely using VPN connectivity) outside normal working hours as required on a rotational basis.
• Other storage administration tasks as required:
Required travel (%) None or minimal
Key Skills & Technical Requirements:
• Extensive experience with storage arrays, network attached storage and storage area networks.
• Extensive knowledge and support experience of at least some of the following:
• Minimum of 10 years experience
Following skills and experience:
• Experience with Ansible or other automation technologies.
• Experience in writing technical proposals and service guides.
Required Soft Skills:
• Willingness to learn on the job and adjust roles as required.
• Customer facing experience and oral communication skills
• Support of a diverse workplace.
• Ability to write documentation & reports.
• Creativity/ ability to find innovative solutions.
• Conflict management & cooperation.
• Storage certifications.
• ITIL Service Management intermediate or expert.
• Prince2 foundation.
We look forward to meeting you!